Package Specialist-SAP HANA Basis
As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities
1. Senior ABAP consultant with automation project experience, such as: automated ABAP code generator for repeating program structure, automated technical specification generator, automated Language Translation Assistant, automated program Spelling Checker tool, automated IDoc Dashboard Tool, automated Code checker and corrector for HANA migration.
2. Senior ABAP consultant with SAP Cloud Platform, WebIDE, oData integration experience is a plus
3. Successful presales experience in SAP DevOps is a plus
4. SAP PA, PMP certificate is a plus
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
1. 5 years of project management experience in project implementations using formal project management methodology, techniques and tools.
2. Demonstrated experience in SAP DevOps/Agile methodology, automation tools, deployment and operation, cost / price optimization.
3. Demonstrated experience in team building and leading teams.
4. Demonstrated expertise in creating and maintaining project deliverables such as, project charter, project management plan, status reports, project time sheets, communications plan, budget and schedule.
5. Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Peter M.Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top