Package Specialist: PeopleSoft HR
As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are As Peoplesoft HR Consultant, you will work with client and project managers to interpret business requirements. You will play an important role in the development, configuration helping clients implement a PeopleSoft Core HR, Talent Acquisition Manager/Candidate Gateway (TAM/CG), and eApplications system that will change their business needs.
What you'll do
- Participate in production support by performing necessary analysis to fix system issues and ensure solutions meet user requirements
- Responsible for the maintenance of PeopleSoft HCM configuration to ensure proper setup to support business processes
- Identify and analyze opportunities for new and/or improved processes, or technology and provides clear picture of possible outcomes
- Responsible for keeping current with PeopleSoft enhancements/improvements delivered by Oracle
- Collaborates with end users and technical resources to define requirements, design and build solutions
- Work with peers, business units, project teams and vendors to ensure business needs are fully communicated, documented and satisfied
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience in Peoplesoft HR functional modules
- Experience in providing PeopleSoft functional consulting services by acting as an Authority and leading clients through the entire systems development lifecycle
- Proficient in working on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, and testing
- Ability to facilitate client consensus on what skills, goals, competencies, qualifications, education, testing, and licenses/certifications values should be inside the system for users
- Demonstrable ability to assist clients in fully integrating the system into their current business environments and provide input on standard methodologies
- Working knowledge in configuring the PeopleSoft system to meet each client's unique business requirements
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering PeopleSoft solutions
- Ability to share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Prior understanding of integrations/data flow between various Oracle modules is desirable
- Working knowledge of Oracle suggested implementation methodology and their work products (AIM/OUM)
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top