Package Solution Consultant-Workday.Absence
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- You will conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- You will provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions related to industry and/or Workday functional areas
- Participate in update training and other events that help share one's product skills with other consultants
What you'll do:
- Assists clients in the design, implementation, and support of the Workday Absence module
- You will Work with clients to help convert legacy data into Workday and assist clients in testing the Workday solution
- You will provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should have proven working knowledge on Time Off and Leave related ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Functional knowledge across the payroll function including one or more areas of payroll such as core payroll and payroll processing, time & attendance, leave of absence, and payroll interface.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Experience in implementing Recruitment module would be an added advantage
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top