Package Solution Consultant-SAP.Hana SCM.WMS
The ideal candidate will:
1. Manage Cross functional implementation in Sourcing for a 25000 User base SAP system
2. Providing functional support to business users for creating Shopping Carts, Purchase Orders, Purchase Requisitions, Goods Receipts, Invoices, Master Data Management, Catalog Management, Contract Management, Contract Plan, Contract Execution, RFQ (Request for Quote), RFP (Request for Proposal), RFI (Request for Information), Auctions, Bidding, Sourcing Strategy, Category Management, Supplier Management, Supplier Registration, Supplier Qualifications, Projects and Master Agreements. SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), ECC (Enterprise Central Component), HCM (Human Capital Management), MDM (Master Data Management) and SUS (Supplier Self Services) systems would be used for this.
3. Analyze the system capabilities and customize the behavior of system as per business needs. This would include designing objects like Reports for Higher Management, Interfaces between Different systems to move the data from SAP to third party systems and vice versa, enhancing standard functionalities and designing workflows.
4. Automate, simplify, and centralize procure-to-pay process flow.
5. Streamline operations, enforce compliance with contracts and purchasing policies, and improve overall spend management.
6. Automate operational processes to increase efficiencies and avoid maverick buying.
7. Enable Plan Driven and Self-Service Procurement capabilities.
8. Configure system for operational buyers to Source external demands from planning, project, and plant maintenance systems. Purchase direct materials and goods for maintenance, repair, and operations using local pricing and terms.
9. Configure system for Strategic buyers and management to monitor purchasing activities, measure contract compliance, and gain insights into organization-wide spending and sourcing.
10. Workflow Administration- Checking pending approvers and forwarding work items to another user in the absence of original approver. SAP SRM and ECC systems would be used for this.
11. Monitoring background tasks, dumps, update failures, Inbound and Outbound queues, mail notifications for consistency of business documents so that information is sent and received by system on time.
12. To support the individual teams or organization units for raising and managing request for contractors and paying their wages on hourly and daily basis using External Staffing and Service Procurement process of SRM solution. This would include all services like repairing & maintenance of offices, plants and warehouses.
13. To Support HR department in replicating HR data of employees from HR system to SRM system so that each employee can be given access for appropriate purchasing depending on their spending limit. SAP SRM and HCM systems would be used for this.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1-2 Yrs in S4 HANA-Logistics
4-5 Yrs in SRM - SAP Certified
4-5 Yrs in SAP ARIBA on Cloud
5-6 Yrs in SAP CLM
5-6 Yrs in SAP eSourcing
2-3 Yrs in SAP Enterprise Asset Management
2-3 Yrs in Warehouse Management
8-10 Yrs in ABAP
8-10 Yrs in Java
2-3 Yrs in Database Management
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
3-4 Yrs if Cross functional experience in SAP Invoice Management,
1-2 Yrs in .Net Technology
1-2 Yrs in Rail Industry.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top