Package Solution Consultant-Cognitive Computing
Good English Skill (Fluent in communication, reading and writing)
Accept to work OT and on call support.
Self motivated and self learner, able to work as a team and independently.
Experience in data analysis technologies and cognitive solution for business intelligence (DB2, Oracle, Datastage, Informatica)
assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the integrated solution in biss intelligence,
Applies data solutions and offering for successful client transformation.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communication skills (English & Mandarin)
- Strong problem solving attitude and proactive behavior to growth
- Proven ability as a Team Leader with responsibility of defining customer needs and designing client's solutions
- Experience in big data architecture - experience of designing and developing logical data models or knowledge of cognitive computing
- Substantial expertise in Advanced Analytics technologies & solutions (incl. SPSS, SAS, Java, Tableau, Qlikview)
- Traditional application development background along with knowledge of Analytics libraries, open-source Natural Language Processing, statistical and big data computing libraries. R, Python, Hadoop, Data Explorer, Content Analytics.
- More than 7 years working experience, at least 3 years in BigData and/or Cognitive development
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Master's Degree
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top