Package Solution Consultant: SAP.SuccessFactors.Learning
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- You will design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals
- You will use your business knowledge and expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client's business environment to achieve client expected business results
- Responsible for planning and designing phases of full cycle implementation of SAP SuccessFactors
- Supports the implementation and performs the on-going support of the SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Works closely with the business to ensure learning requirements and functional specifications are complete and capable of supporting implementation
- Leads troubleshooting for LMS (Learning Management System) application - Identifies issues, Investigates issues, designs solutions and manages cases with SuccessFactors in a timely manner.
- Executes project timelines and communicates progress updates to senior management.
- Evaluates and provides guidance to business processes and develops process improvements
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should be Certified in SuccessFactors Learning Module
- Hands on experience of SuccessFactors and HR transformation, including HR process design, HR technology solutions and configuration in SuccessFactors
- At least three full cycle (end-to-end) SuccessFactors implementations for LMS (Learning Management System)
- At least 5 years SAP HCM / SuccessFactors experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good understanding of HR and industry specific business processes
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Should have proven knowledge of SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) and SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol).
- Working experience on integration tools like Boomi, HCI, PI would be an added advantage
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top