Package Solution Consultant - SAP - GRC
- Assists clients to deliver the overall design and approach to security across complex SAP environments and the delivery of that design embedded into our client's organizations.
- Responsible for the delivery of the SAP security approach and leading a team through the development and testing of authorization profiles, configuring or performing security reviews of the SAP GRC Access Controls modules.
- Working closely with project teams and provide advise on security approach, governance frameworks, policies and procedure documentations around the SAP GRC Access Control modules.
- Review and analyze reports from SAP GRC Access Control and formulate recommendations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 5 years full cycle SAP project implementation experience.
- Good client facing and communication skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Good oral and written English.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top