Package Solution Consultant - Oracle Financial
As IBM Egypt continues to expand, we will be looking for Package Solution Consultant-Oracle Financial in the coming months. Please apply to register your interest .
IBM is a next generation services company dedicated to creating transformative ideas that get our clients to the future first. Our vision is to bring a new level of 'smart'to how the world works. A place where people, businesses, governments and systems are interconnected and work together. A place where billions of people will live and work better. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Design. Demo. Detect.
You will enjoy applying your technical know-how to proto-type and Oracle Financial applications. With your in depth knowledge and hands-on experience in configuration of Oracle tools,. You'll have experience in developing the Oracle application with required level configuration and scripting, configuring the workflow based on the business rules, deploying testable applications and performing unit testing.
Your Technical Expertise:
- Functional experience with expertise in Oracle Financial (EBS) modules and processes like Procurement to Pay (P2P), Budget to Report (B2R), Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA), Acquire to Retire (A2R), Order to Cash (O2R.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability with prior experience working to analyze, troubleshoot, testing and resolve service requests within the Oracle Support.
- Prior experience in month-end and year-end closing processes, with the ability to analyze and resolve issues and reconciliation.
- Prior experience designing and executing end-to-end integration testing.
- Identify Requirements, processes, document gaps, and provide solutions to bridge gaps and enhance processes for customer migration to R12 standard model.
- Develop process designs and adds new system configurations to enable designs.
- Develop test plans, provide testing documentation, and perform testing activities.
- Document all recommendations, requirements, design, configurations, meeting notes, test scripts, and results, and project issues as needed.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of Oracle Financial Fusion application.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
We outthink ordinary. Join us by applying today. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top