Package Consultant-SAP HANA SCM IBP
- Manila, Philippines
Are you up for a challenge? Are you looking for your next career journey? Join us and become part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers. Work with exceptional, insightful, imaginative people that nurtures creativity and individuality.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Package Consultant for SAP Hana SCM IBP, you'll be able to do the following tasks/function:
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP HANA Integrated Business Planning (IBP) solution. Uses consulting skills, supply chain planning knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate cloud technology into the clients business environment in order to achieve client targeted business results. The IBP process covers Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Inventory Planning.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3 years total experience in SAP IBP (Support and Implementation)
- Must have support or implementation experience in SAP HANA or S/4 HANA IBP
- Knowledgeable in Creation of Attributes and Master Data and Planning Area Configuratio
- Proficient in calculation definition of key figure
- Knowledgeable in Global Configuration, Application Job Template, Product Segmentation and Data Integration
- Knowledgeable in Demand Planning Statistical Forecast, Forecast Error Calculations and Manage Realignment
- Knowledgeable in S&OP process
- Knowledgeable in various Planning Operators (i.e. COPY, DISAGG and S&OP operator)
- Knowledgeable in IBP user creation and business roles creation via the Fiori business catalogs
- Proficient in Excel Planning View
- Knowledgeable in CPI, an advantage
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Amenable to work on a client-based schedule (dayshift, mid-shift, night-shift) and in any IBM locations in Quezon City (Eastwood and/or UP Ayala Technohub)
- Exposure in a Full-Cycle Implementation is a plus
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, we're reshaping the future of health, education, fashion, travel, green energy, and more, using groundbreaking cognitive solutions, cloud computing technology, and quantum computing.
Imagine what you can do at IBM.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. As an IBMer, you'll collaborate with outstanding, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity, and individuality. You will be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better and you will also have an opportunity to help our clients visualize a future that may not yet exist. Join us as we make the most of these existing times and discover what you can make as of this moment.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
Since establishing its presence in the Philippines in 1937, IBM has evolved to be a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company that demonstrates the power of innovation, data and expertise to improve business and society. With 25 consecutive years of patent leadership, IBM Research is the world's largest corporate research organization with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across 6 continents.
Culture at IBM
IBM has a long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion, recognizing the unique value and skills every individual brings to the workplace. Here, you'll get a chance to be in a diverse global team where being yourself and supporting others is part of everyday lives. We at IBM believe that innovation comes from seeking out and inspiring collaboration in all dimensions. Consciously building inclusive teams and encouraging diversity of ideas helps us make the greatest impact for our clients, our colleagues, and the world.
IBM impacts everything, everywhere. We change lives, businesses and nations, every day in every industry in every country in the world. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by offering you to join not only a big company, but also a bigger cause.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top