Package Consultant-SAP EIM
Are you up for a challenge? Are you looking for your next career journey? Join us and become part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers. Work with exceptional, insightful, imaginative people that nurtures creativity and individuality.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Package Consultant for SAP EIM you'll be able to do the following tasks/function:
- Has the ability to implement BOBJ Data Services ETL jobs within a Business Objects Enterprise landscape. Uses an understanding and experience with Business Objects Data Services and ability to support complex ETL Data Flows.
- Has experience with configuration support of BW extractors/SAP/Non-SAP extractors with Data Services & HANA Replication with Data Services. Hands-on skills in one or many of the following skills - SAP BONDS, SAP BOIS, SAP SDI, SAP DATA HUB and SAP Data Migration.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in full-cycle implementation & development projects on SAP BOBJ
- Experienced in BODS (Business Objects Data Services)
- You should have hands-on experience in Lumira, Design Studio, Dashboards, Excelsius, WebIntelligence, Crystal Reports & Infoview
- Amenable to work on a client-based schedule (dayshift, mid-shift, night-shift) and in any IBM locations in Quezon City (Eastwood and/or UP Ayala Technohub)
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience in SAP HANA or S/4 HANA is highly preferred.
- SAP BW and SAP ABAP experience is also preferred.
- Good communication skills will be an advantage.
About Business Unit
IBM Philippines, Inc.
Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software, & services in the country.
IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
IBM Business Services
Foremost provider of Business Transformation Outsourcing for HR, F&A and Supply Chain Management services.
Your Life @ IBM
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, we're reshaping the future of health, education, fashion, travel, green energy, and more, using groundbreaking cognitive solutions, cloud computing technology, and quantum computing.
Imagine what you can do at IBM.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. As an IBMer, you'll collaborate with outstanding, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity, and individuality. You will be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better and you will also have an opportunity to help our clients visualize a future that may not yet exist. Join us as we make the most of these existing times and discover what you can make as of this moment.
Since establishing its presence in the Philippines in 1937, IBM has evolved to be a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company that demonstrates the power of innovation, data and expertise to improve business and society. With 25 consecutive years of patent leadership, IBM Research is the world's largest corporate research organization with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across 6 continents.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top