Package Consultant: Workday Reporting & BI
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You and IBM India IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace -We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Business Unit Introduction We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Who you are:
- Design, develop and maintain reports and dashboards using Workday Report Writer in Workday
- Create standard, advanced, matrix and composite reports while understanding business needs internal/external to HR
- Ensure meaningful and actionable report output. Validates and tests report to ensure accuracy.
- Lead and execute full report development life cycle: requirement gathering, design, build, test and deploy
- Work directly with functional groups such as Talent Management, Payroll, and Core HCM etc. to provide technical support, research, solve problems, and resolve report writing issues in a timely manner
- Serve as a Workday Reporting domain expert and provide guidance and consultation to HR stakeholders and partners
- Functional knowledge of one or more Workday modules: HCM, Absence Management, Compensation, Talent Management
- Mentor HRIS team members on Workday reporting and Partner with them to develop consistency and standardization of processes and services across HRIS team
- Developing strong relations with business users in different HR disciplines
- Ensure that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls
- You will develop solutions to synchronize data between Workday's cloud-based software and external systems.
- Partner with client teams to gather design specifications, utilize workday development tools to build and test working solutions, and ensure overall project success.
- As consultant, you will interface directly with client and project team experts to design and execute highly strategic data conversions data loads for Workday implementations.
- You will advise and executes extraction, transformation and load of legacy data via various integration products, tools, and services to ensure the successful deployment of our customers' data into the Workday tenant
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You'll have the opportunity to share platform with many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum with 4+ years of experience in Workday domain
- Proven experience with Workday navigation and Workday tools environment
- Working knowledge in one relational database such as SQL, Oracle
- Demonstrated expertise in completion of at least 2 end-to-end Workday global rollout/implementation as a compensation consultant
- Knowledge of compensation localization and legislative requirements in various countries in Europe and North America
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Certification in Workday Report Writer is desired
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Peter M.Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top