Package Consultant: Workday Recruiting
You and IBM India IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace -We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Business Unit Introduction We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Who you are:
- As a Workday Consultant you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of Workday's Human Capital Management solution
- You will provide Workday product, subject-matter and implementation expertise; and work with Partners to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the derived solutions
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements; ensure client takes advantage of Workday standard methodologies
- Design and implement requirements in the Workday HCM solution, building consensus around business processes and design
- Demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype
- Help convert legacy data into Workday and assist clients in testing the designed solutions
- Provide domain expertise regarding key business process decisions related to industry and/or functional areas
- Demonstrate prior Human Resources / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience
- Help mentor newer consultants
- Demonstrated expertise to lead project scope and client expectations
- Proven follow-through on assignments and issue resolution
- Engage in the sales process to gather information about projects including background and broader context to implement the Workday Solution for: Talent, Recruiting and Learning
How we will help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You'll have the opportunity to share platform with many different areas to identify what really excites you
#BeEqual #IWD19 #IWD19ISA
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3 years of experience in implementation of Workday solutions
- Experience in Recruiting, Talent or Learning functional areas of Human Resources
- You can successfully lead and facilitate fit/gap and solution discussions SMW, Stakeholders and executives
- Proven expertise in business process including analysis and requirements gathering
- Workday Certification in Workday Recruitment OR Talent Management modules
- Proven knowledge and experience with Workday navigation and Workday tools environment
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in deploying HCM SaaS software solutions (i.e., Workday, SuccessFactors, etc)
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top