Package Consultant: Workday Absence & Time Tracking
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, unusually distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, "be essential." We are changing how we craft. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are crafting the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that encourages, in an environment where growth is supported. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they're encouraged to build breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We're building teams with dynamic strengths with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us - you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM's unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM's focus on business values, the company's global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client's organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.
Who you are:
As an Immigration case manager you will be handling the H1B Team, managing the H1B process. In this role the key responsibility includes managing E2E H1B process.
What you will do:
- Handle the Quality Control for forthcoming H1B Cap filing process
- Leading H1B Amendment and Extension Process
- Manage LCA filing
- Mange procuring education evaluation, completing forms & letters
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Proficient knowledge in US work permits, LCA Filing, petition writings
- Basic MS office skills - Update report on daily basis in MS excel
- Min 1-5 years of exp in Immigration process preferred
- To be completed on daily/weekly/monthly basis
- US work permit operations/ global billing process/ counselor relations are added advantage for hiring the resource.
- Personality Traits include and not limited to acquired skills on the US Work Permit process and the INS Zoom portal, DOL portal,ability to learn & Flexibility to work to meet Business exigencies.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top