Package Consultant: SAP.FIN.FI
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
You are responsible for implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support
What you'll do:
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP FI.
- You will use your consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client's business environment in order to achieve client expected business results
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expertise in New GL,Asset Management,AP (Acoount Payable) and AR (Account Receivable) processes, Payment interfaces like SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area),DMEE (Data Medium Exchange Engine),Classic payment,Bank Interface and Taxation.
- Knowledge on Project system,Investment management,WBS/Internal order budgeting.
- Should have deep knowledge on experience in trouble shooting and end-end analysis of both inbound and outbound interfaces including bank interfaces.
- Working experience in cost center accounting, profit center accounting, material ledger.
- Should have handled month end,year end activities and job monitoring.
- Should possess good hands on experience on the key integration aspects between various SAP modules.
- Proven knowledge required on Dunning/ IDOC (Intermediate Document).
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Proven understanding of the SAP module integration such as MM (Material Management), SD (Sales & Distribution),PP (Production Planning) into FI (Financial Accounting)/CO (Controlling)
- Overall understanding of sales/use tax and any additional experience in certified SAP
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Peter M.Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top