Package Consultant: SAP Hana SCM IBP
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your day in the role will include...
Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP Supply Chain Management-Hana
Integrated Business Planning Modules. Uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients Hana business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
The person should have least two end to end SAP implementation experience, one of them using S4 hana suite of products. The person should know the basics of integration (CPI, SDI) of IBP with other SAP & non-SAP systems. The person should have worked in SAP APO DP & SNP modules.
You will come with...
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of SAP IBP
- Working Knowledge of 3-4 IBP Modules (S&OP, Demand, Supply, Response & Control Tower) and CPI/SDI knowledge for integration is needed.
- Preferably 2-3 years relevant domain.
- Experience in leading customer/prospect demo and helping the sales team to win deals
- Good communication skills
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 8 to 10 + Years of experience in SAP IBP
- candidate should have Min one Industry expertise preferably from CPG, Oil&Gas, Automotive, Retail, Pharma or equivalent.
- Working Knowledge of 3-4 IBP Modules (S&OP, Demand, Supply,
- Experience in onsite-offshore delivery model
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills for coordinating across teams.
- An aim to learn and master new technologies and techniques
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top