Package Consultant: SAP Hana SCM IBP
Your Role and Responsibilities
You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace - We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Your day in the role will include...
Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP Supply Chain Management-Hana
Integrated Business Planning Modules. Uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients Hana business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
The person should have least two end to end SAP implementation experience, one of them using S4 hana suite of products. The person should know the basics of integration (CPI, SDI) of IBP with other SAP & non-SAP systems. The person should have worked in SAP APO DP & SNP modules.
You will come with...
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of SAP IBP
- Working Knowledge of 3-4 IBP Modules (S&OP, Demand, Supply, Response & Control Tower) and CPI/SDI knowledge for integration is needed.
- Preferably 2-3 years relevant domain.
- Experience in leading customer/prospect demo and helping the sales team to win deals
- Good communication skills
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 10+ Years of experience in SAP IBP
- candidate should have Min one Industry expertise preferably from CPG, Oil&Gas, Automotive, Retail, Pharma or equivalent.
- Working Knowledge of 3-4 IBP Modules (S&OP, Demand, Supply,
- Experience in onsite-offshore delivery model
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills for coordinating across teams.
- An aim to learn and master new technologies and techniques
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top