Package Consultant: SAP HANA SCM EWM
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your day in the role will include...
- Assist clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP solutions, including design, configuration, and testing.
- Identify appropriate services and align all solutions with business and IT solution owners
- Manage SAP IT Solution implementations, including budget, resources and timeline planning
- Write proposals and Statements of Work
- Lead assessments and explain requirements.
- Write deliverable reports and present findings
- Customize and configure SAP WM/EWM
- Support project organization for integration- and user acceptance test
- Experience in supporting Solution's end to end for proposals and project delivery.
- Experience in providing Technical Solution architecture throughout project lifecycle (Business development, Presale, Scoping, Design, Development, Ongoing operations).
- Experience in providing functional and business process expertise and participate in design activities and a gap analysis prior to the implementation
- Experience in delivery of Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) module implementations in client engagement
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6+ years SAP experience in consulting with E2E full life cycle implementation on SAP ECC/S4 HANA EWM module
- Knowledge on SAP Best Practices with technical implementation experience
- Strong knowledge in SAP SCM Extended Warehouse Management Solutions and S/4HANA Embedded EWM Solution
- Good integration knowledge with other components with SAP S/4HANA (WM, SD, MM) and other SAP or Non-SAP legacy applications
- Knowledge of SCOR, APICS certification
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Client-facing experience
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top