Package Consultant: SAP HANA FIN TR
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM SAP Practice:
We are seeking practitioners with experience in implementing SAP Advanced Business Applications Programming (ABAP) on High Performance Analytic Appliance (HANA). The SAP ABAP on HANA Practitioners would possess the knowledge of the following topics and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements: SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture, Data Modelling using HANA Studio, ABAP Development Tools (ADT), Code Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, Native SQL, ABAP Core data Services, Data Base Procedures, Text Search, ALV on HANA, and HANA Live models consumption.
Experience with one or more of the following application components - C/4 HANA, BW/4 HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP MGD, IBP, Ariba, and SuccessFactors.
Responsible to provide high level designs and quick solutions for GAP's. Need to come out with SAP development options for resolving the GAP's and providing development efforts including complexity of the effort and estimates. You will have experience in coordinating with offshore and remote teams for Technical specification, coding, unit testing, and integration deliverables
IBM and SAP work together to craft customized solutions that increase customer value, enhance the customer experience and establish your presence in the digital economy. As part of our team, you will lead one of our teams that is responsible for engineering SAP solutions for IBM's core business processes. This position requires strong collaboration and teamwork across team and organizational boundaries.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Your day in the role will include...
- Responsible for selection, implementation, and support of SAP.FIN.TR
- Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analysing requirements and translating them into effective solutions
- Prepare and conduct unit testing and user acceptance testing
- Experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support in SAP.FIN
- Work with teams to prioritize work and drive system solutions by clearly articulating business needs as per priority
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 9 years + SAP functional experience specializing in design and configuration of SAP FIN TR modules.
- Domain experience in FI treasury area is preferred.
- 3 end to end Implementation experience in FI tr area with One HANA s/4 project implementation experience .
- Deep knowledge expected in following area
- Money market
- Cash application
- Liquidity forecast and Cash position
- Inhouse cash
- S/$ HANA - cash application
- S/4 HAN fiories
- Demonstrable experience in gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs
- Demonstrated knowledge in performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing, co-ordination of transports to production and post go live support.
- HANA -FIN knowledge is must
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- HANA implementation experience is preferred
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication Skill.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and an able to work under stress
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top