Package Consultant: SAP HANA CRM
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your day in the role will include...
- Assisting clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP HANA CRM (S/4HANA Customer Management).
- Lead multiple projects or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions
- Knowledge and experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
- Experience in leading requirements workshops, designing Solution Blueprints and getting Customer sign offs on deliverables
- Experience in working with teams to prioritize work and drive system solutions by clearly articulating business needs
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from experienced Subject Matter Expects in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 8-10 plus years of SAP CRM experience with at least 1 plus year in SAP S/4HANA Customer Management
- 3 life-cycle implementations of SAP CRM projects
- Understanding of migration strategy of SAP CRM to S/4HANA for Customer Management and C/4HANA portfolio
- Knowledge of Roadmaps for S/4HANA Customer Management and C/4HANA
- Experience in implementing functionalities like Presales, Service, Interaction Center and Subscription Order Management
- Expertise in SAP CRM end to end Lead to Cash process including Marketing, Sales and Service and Internet Pricing Configuration (IPC)/SSC
- Extensive experience in SAP HANA CRM integration with non-SAP Systems using SAP PO / CPI or any other middleware
- Deliver extended functionalities are per customer requirement using enhancements
- Ability to lead Workshops, end to end Scoping, estimations and solution independently.
- Having advised and delivered solutions in SAP CRM space in a client facing role
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- SAP CRM - Certification preferred
- Understand Technical architecture and code base
- Loyalty Management, Incentive and Commission Management, Partner Channel Management, Trade Promotion Management, Intellectual Property Management.
- Knowledge of S/4HANA Sales, S/4HANA Service functions and integration with CRM/Customer Management
- Ability to participate in technical discussion with understanding of solution e.g. user exists, function modules, APIs, RFC, ALE, Idoc etc.
- Understanding of security roles and authorization
- Knowledge of Fiori Apps from SAP Order to Cash perspective
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top