Package Consultant: Pega
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your day in the role will include...
- You will design and develop complex BPM/CRM application collaborates with Mainframe, web and client server based legacy systems.
- Help overcome technical challenges, provide POC(Proof of Concept) to client as required, lead the team from technical front.
- You will use business and technical knowledge to conduct the highest level analyses regarding program/application/system and making strategic recommendations to management and client
- Experience as Pega consultant who focuses on application design, rule development or process architecting.
- Your overall responsibilities include Use Case Analysis, solutioning, design and implementation of Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC).
- Business Applications and Rules within the BPM(Business Process Optimization)/CRM(Customer Relationship Management) Suite and integration between the BPM/CRM suite and supporting applications.
- Extensive experience using Pega PRPC and Pega framework, developer proficient with the Pega implementation cycle, including tool installation, business application and rules development, business process modeling, testing, and deployment.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team loves to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 10+ Years of Experience required.
- Should have demonstrable understanding of the BPMS (Business Process Management System) methodology and the main features of BPMS workflow capabilities, their features and limitations.
- Pega systems PRPC (PEGA Rules Process Commander) Version 7.X
- Mandatory Certifications: CSA (Pega Certified System Architect), CSSA (Pega Certified Senior System Architect)
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
CLSA(Certified Lead System Architect) Part 1 or Part 2 certification is preferred
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top