Package Consultant: Oracle ERP Financials
You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace - We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Your day in the role will include...
- Supports the implementation for the Oracle Financial suite including the following modules:
- Activity Based Management, Advanced Collections, Assets, Balanced Scorecard, Cash Management, Daily Business Intelligence for Financials, Enterprise Planning & Budgeting, Financial Analyzer, Financials Centralized Solution Set, Financial Consolidation Hub, General Ledger, iAssets, Internal Controls Manager, Internet Expenses, iPayment, iReceivables, Lease Management, Loans, Payables, Property Manager, Receivables, and Treasury.
- Experience with implementation and/or roll-out project is required
- Hands on experience in configuring Oracle Financials by preparing BR.100 document
- Understand business requirements and be able to convert into system configurations in financial modules
- Experience with designing RICE Components (Report, Interface, Customization & Extension)
- Ability to write Functional specification documents to design RICE components
- You will use your business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working knowledge of Interfaces, Customization and Extensions is expected
- Implementation and Roll Out Project Experience (European / APAC countries preferred)
- Solid understanding of below business process areas preferred (At least Two):
- O2C (Order to Cash)
- R2R (Record to Report)
- A2R (Acquire to Retire)
- P2P (Procure to Pay)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge of Tax and Statutory requirements for country specific localizations is an added advantage
- Understanding of integrations/data flow between various Oracle modules
- Knowledge of Oracle suggested implementation methodology and their work products (AIM/OUM)
- Prior hands-on experience with Accounting domain knowledge (or) having worked in accounting firms
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top