Package Consultant: Oracle Enterprise Performance Management
Your Role and Responsibilities
You and IBM India IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace -We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM. Business Unit Introduction We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Our Culture IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Your day in the role will include... Ø Interact with Client and Business team on requirement gathering and project implementations
Ø Responsible for application development and maintenance using planning and budgeting cloud service, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase
You will come with...
- Implement planning and budgeting Cloud Service application for forecasting and budgeting profile and loss of the client
- Work on building metadata based on different source files
- Create & test business rules for Driver based allocation, seeding process, currency conversion and copying assumptions
- Create member formulas for constant currency calculation and variance scenarios
- Configure Workforce & Capex modules and loaded assumptions for testing
- Create smart push for data movements between different cubes
- Develop profit and load and balance sheet data forms as per adhoc templates
- Migration of application across different instances for data recon
- Build metadata based on extracts from different sources
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You'll have the opportunity to share platform with many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Hyperion Planning implementations and support
- Proven experience with products like PBCS, Financial Reporting, FDMEE, Hyperion Planning including Calculation Manager
- Demonstrated client facing experience as well as User documentation experience
- Experience in end-to-end implementations and or support or upgrade projects
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Certified and working knowledge in "On Premise Hyperion Planning 11x "
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top