Package Consultant: JD Edwards Finance
You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace -We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Your day in the role will include...
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical Expertise in JDE Modules
- Ability to drive workshops, obtain requirements & perform gap analysis, create design, prepare & execute testing & data conversion,
- conduct key user training
- Functional Consulting
- Reports generation to client
- Minimum of 5+ years as a JD Edwards Functional Consultant (E1 9.0 and higher).
- Expertise in the core financial modules including General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Multi-Currency, Job/Project Costing, Manufacturing Accounting, Advanced Cost Accounting, Job Costing, and Expense Management.
- Candidates should have leadership skills and be highly motivated and multitask oriented & passionate about the work.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to work with client and project managers to interpret business requirements and produce project scope and estimate documents.
- Require be capable of self-managing on smaller efforts and stepping into a team lead role when called upon.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Bachelor degree in computer information systems, business administration or equivalent discipline is required.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Professional demeanor and presence a must!
- Product and/or Professional Certifications a PLUS+ (CPA, APICS, PMI, etc.).
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of JDE Financials modules (including AR, AP, Fin Planning, Fixed Assets, GL, Expense Management, etc).
- This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients business environment in order to achieve client expected business results
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- JDE Financial Expertise
- Across financial module experience
- Consulting Background
- Very good Functional experience with AR/AP is require
- Experience in Implementation with large applications End to End
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top