P2P Specialist (Confident French)
As P2P Specialist at IBM Finance and Accounting Department you will have a great opportunity to:
- Get an insight, learn and gain wide experience in the financial field (accounting, billing, etc.)
- Work in a dynamic, multinational team with great atmosphere
- Participate in training projects to develop your hard and soft skills
- Build your future career within IBM by understanding and experiencing different aspects of the financial field
Objective of the job:
Timely and correct processing invoices into client's Accounts Payable system. Perform the required correction/adjustment on invoice level in Accounts Payable system due to incorrect registration, PO set up or vendor fault, handling complex queries and following special business process.
- Guarantee the reliable and flawless operation and reporting tasks in the dedicated professional area within IBM SSC according to guidelines and standard practices for processes
- Ensure high quality and proper control of processes and related documentation
- Keep contacts with relevant country contacts (IBM, client, 3rd party) to clarify issues realized and improve services provided
- Work on process improvement with other co-workers and system administrators
- Record discovered errors for measurement and quality improvement purposes
- Support training to the Data Entry personnel if required
- Have an up to date knowledge about invoicing requirements
- Help in root cause analyses
- Act as Second level Accounts Payable Support Function
- Special handling, e.g. Insolvency, Late Payment Interest invoice processing etc.
- Ensure quality and accurate work at all times in line with service levels agreed with the client
- Follow provided procedures, documentation, instructions and Audit & Business Controls guidelines from both client and IBM
- Respond to requests/questions from the client and IBM
- Assist in training of new staff
- Assist in improvement projects as required
- Special Process handling, as urgent payments, down payments, block management, debit Balance
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- French: Confident
- English: Intermediate
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome!
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top