P2P Invoice Resolution Student
[if gte mso 9]>
Purpose of the job:
Perform the required correction/adjustment on invoice level in Accounts Payable system due to incorrect registration, PO set up or vendor fault, handling queries and following special business process.
- Guarantee the reliable and flawless operation and reporting tasks in the dedicated professional area within IBM SSC according to guidelines and standard practices for processes
- Ensure high quality and proper control of processes and related documentation in regular tasks in time
- Keep contacts with relevant country contacts (IBM, CEMEX, 3rd party) to clarify issues realized and improve services provided
- Work on process improvement with other co-workers and system administrators
- Fulfill the relevant requests according to the expectations in a timely and correct manner.
- Record discovered errors for measurement and quality improvement purposes.
- Support training to the Data Entry personnel if required.
- Have an up to date knowledge about invoicing requirements.
- Follow the business processes as described in procedures and other instructions and keep the audit trial
- Help in root cause analyses, if required
- Perform all activities within the target turnaround times
- Act as Second level Accounts Payable Support Function
- Special handling, e.g. Insolvency, Late Payment Interest invoice processing etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Solid Spanish or French or German language knowledge
- Good analytical skill
- Very good communication skills
- For special tasks: Financial interest is advantage
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top