OTC Team Lead
- Manila, Philippines
Are you up for a challenge? Are you looking for your next career journey? Join us and become part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers. Work with exceptional, insightful, imaginative people that nurtures creativity and individuality
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will cover the end to end cycle of order to cash - from purchase order/Service request receipt up to the resolution of post-shipment issues raised by the customer. The role requires high coordination, time management and multi-tasking skills.
• You will serve as liaison between the client and the client's customers
• Reviews purchase orders and contracts in compliance to the global process and/or country specific requirements
• You will be responsible for maintaining the customer master data - creation, amendments and deletion.
• You support reporting requests (scheduled and ad hoc) and provide requested order information to the client and client's customer such as order ETA, shipment status and invoice related-queries
• This role will let you improve your Finance and Accounting skills and business knowledge to directly contribute to the delivery of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) which measures how the activities are based on agreed targets.
• You will have the opportunity to support continuous improvement initiative, provide training, education to junior team members, learn new process from the client or third party, and understand Exception, cerate DTP & Amend DTP with updates.
•Responsible for business to business customer service and billing account management with both problematic and non-problematic clients
•Responsible for Client interface, SLA monitoring and reporting, People management - Coaching and Supervision, Escalation management.
•Obtaining timely payments within prescribed payment terms to maximize AR, % current and minimize write off
•The position will have regular contact with client's Sales/Operations Organization, Account Resolution Team and other internal client areas as well as external communication with the designated client base.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, preferably Finance/Accounting/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- 0-1 year of experience in receivable area- preferable in Billing, collection, receivable management
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Good English Communication( verbal & non verbal) Skills-
- Basic computer and internet navigation skills
- Amenable to working in shifting/mid schedule
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Basic Accounting
- Dispute Management
- Work experience of handling international receivables
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, we're reshaping the future of health, education, fashion, travel, green energy, and more, using groundbreaking cognitive solutions, cloud computing technology, and quantum computing.
Imagine what you can do at IBM.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. As an IBMer, you'll collaborate with outstanding, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity, and individuality. You will be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better and you will also have an opportunity to help our clients visualize a future that may not yet exist. Join us as we make the most of these existing times and discover what you can make as of this moment.
Since establishing its presence in the Philippines in 1937, IBM has evolved to be a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company that demonstrates the power of innovation, data and expertise to improve business and society. With 25 consecutive years of patent leadership, IBM Research is the world's largest corporate research organization with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across 6 continents.
Our organization is comprised of the following subsidiaries:
IBM Philippines, Inc.
• Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software, & services in the country.
IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
• Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
IBM Business Services
• Foremost provider of Business Transformation Outsourcing for HR, F&A and Supply Chain Management services.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top