OTC Derivative Specialist
Your Role and Responsibilities
You and IBM India IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice.
We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive work environment - We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry. Business Unit Introduction Our Cognitive Process Services (CPS) business provides offshore, nearshore and onshore solutions to Client across industries and geographies, with various streams under F&A (Finance and Administration), Record to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) HR/learnings and Integrated Source to Pay Operations. Today we partner with some of the largest corporations in India to transform their business processes and become more efficient.
What differentiates us in the market place, is our dedication to service quality and customer success. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever. Who you are: As OTC Derivative Specialist you are responsible to verify and substantiate Over-the-Counter (OTC) Derivatives trades. Handling portfolio management and margin calls.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here. What you'll do:
- Trade Control to ensure integrity of daily trade portfolio by performing an inter-entity and inter-book trade level reconciliations
- Trade event management, including rate resets and Option expiries
- Support market electronic matching initiatives, Marketwire for derivatives and reconciliation of positions to electronic platforms
- Tri-Optima and bilateral Trade Compressions
- Transaction Reporting and outstanding confirmation management as per EMIR- European Market Infrastructure Regulation
- Generate and dispatch outgoing confirmations, check and match incoming confirmations, supporting International Swap Dealers Association (ISDA) and Master Agreements
- Repos under Global Master Repurchase Agreement (GMRA)
- Comment on legal agreements, CSA (Credit Support Annex)/GMRA
- Reconciliations of disputed margin calls and Inventory Management
- Investigation of any subsequent trade queries; involving liaison with documentation, Trade Processing and Front Office where necessary to achieve a trade for trade portfolio match with the counterpart
- Managing electronic confirmation platforms - DTCC (Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation) and Markitwire
- Scanning documentation into TCP (Transmission Control Protocol), the official documentation and archiving system, ensuring completeness
- Central Clearing settlement function (including reconciliations)
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Of misleading advertisements and fraudsters issuing 'Offer Letters', on behalf of IBM in exchange for a fee. We recommend you to Stay Alert. Read more here http://ibm.co/2fwBkyK. To avoid any instance of fraud, when receiving communication from IBM, look for this authentic IBM e-mail format: XYZ@in.ibm.com. Culture IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in OTC (Over the counter) derivatives and collateral management domain
- Proficient in monitoring Exposures and Processing Collateral Margin calls covering: OTC interest rate, Credit and Equity derivatives, and FX-forex products, under ISDA
- Experience in Credit & Interest Rate Structured agreements, Hedge Fund Forwards under bespoke pledges
- Proven knowledge of OTC products like options, futures and credit rates and Forex rates.
- Expertise in Derivative products like FX (Forex) and Settlements.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience in control, risk focused and attention to detail
- Proven client/business focused communication skills
- Ability to liaise with Technology and communicate system requirements
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top