Oracle Technology Business Development Executive
IBM Enterprise Applications (EA) is the world's largest consulting services organization and a Diamond Cloud Elite Oracle partner. The EA Oracle practice provides clients with ERP business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, user centric, innovative business solutions. EA provides ERP consulting services across multiple industries, supporting Finance and Operations to become more strategic through streamlined ERP solutions.
Our team is expanding and we are hiring Oracle IaaS and PaaS Business Development Executives.
You have proven knowledge of Oracle IaaS and PaaS Cloud, with experience of solutioning architecture. You are an active member of the Oracle community, up to date with the latest innovations and future roadmap of the product suite.
You have a track record in generating and closing pipline in Oracle IaaS and PaaS.
- Supporting new client engagements by reviewing client proposals and recommending a solution proposal
- Engaging with business representatives and assisting in the translation of business requirements into a solution vision
- Developing a compelling solution architecture to deliver the solution vision and expected benefits
- Ensuring solution feasibility and mitigate risk by leveraging subject matter expertise
- Proposing a customer roadmap to realise the proposed solution
- Defining key measures to measure benefits realisation against the proposed solution
- Acting as an ambassador for the Oracle Cloud suite
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with counterparts in Oracle Development teams
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Sales experience - proven ability to architect solutions and sell to clients
- Proven experience of Oracle IaaS and PaaS Cloud solution design
- Knowledge of the full Oracle IaaS and PaaS Cloud suite and future roadmap
- Proven ability of stakeholder management and strong customer relationship building
- Existing Oracle network
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful architectures for complex business requirement
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience of delivering to an agile cloud methodology
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top