Oracle Retail Solution Architect
If you're a Retail industry specialist with particular expertise in Retail and Oracle based solutions either as a Business Analyst or an Application Consultant, come and work with the industry's most innovative people, and the world's most innovative companies.
Drive an evolving sector
The Retail sector in the UK and Ireland is undergoing a fundamental shift in its operating model, in response to the pressures and opportunities that Digital Re-invention and Cognitive technologies bring. IBM Global Business Services is perfectly poised to lead these changes: we've gathered retail industry expertise; we can rely on powerful research and development capabilities; and we've a team of high calibre consultants.
Develop in a growing area
You'll use your insight into - and detailed understanding of - Oracle Retail solutions (and other similar technologies) to design and deliver innovative solutions that will make a difference to our clients. Working closely with our retail industry specialists and executives, you'll help our clients explore the benefits and challenges of this rapidly changing sector.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- In depth knowledge and expertise in solving complex retail solutions using Oracle applications and technology
- Ability to ensure strategic alignment, completeness and consistency of your design work
- Ability to manage, support and complete business process and functional design work utilising agile approaches
- Ability to identify and manage design and delivery risks
- Networking and people skills and the ability to forge relationships, both internally and externally
- Oracle Retail Expertise in at least one of the following modules: RMS, ReSA, ReIM, SIM, Allocations & Supply Chain Planning
- Oracle Retail Cloud Services
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Oracle Retail Expertise: Omni-channel, Analytics, Integration
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top