Oracle HCM SaaS Consulting Sales Executive
IBM Enterprise Applications (EA) is the world's largest consulting services organization and a Diamond Cloud Elite Oracle partner. The EA Oracle practice provides clients with HCM business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, user centric, innovative business solutions. EA provides HCM consulting services across multiple industries, supporting CHROs to become more strategic through streamlined HCM solutions.
Our team is expanding and we are hiring Oracle HCM SaaS Business Development Executives.
You have proven knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud, with experience of solutioning architecture within the Oracle HCM Cloud product suite. You are an active member of the Oracle community, up to date with the latest innovations and future roadmap of the product suite.
You have a track record in generating and closing pipline in Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Support new client engagements by reviewing client proposals and recommending a solution proposal
- Engaging with business representatives and assisting in the translation of business requirements into a solution vision
- Developing a compelling solution architecture to deliver the solution vision and expected benefits
- Ensure solution feasibility and mitigate risk by leveraging subject matter expertise
- Proposing a customer roadmap to realise the proposed solution
- Defining key measures to measure benefits realisation against the proposed solution
- Act as an ambassador for the Oracle HCM Cloud suite
- Stay up to date with leading pratice covering the full HCM product suite processes
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with counterparts in Oracle Development teams
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Sales experience - proven ability to architect solutions and sell to clients
- Proven experience of Oracle HCM Cloud solution design within the Oracle HCM Cloud suite
- Knowledge of the full Oracle HCM Cloud suite and future roadmap
- Proven ability of stakeholder management and strong customer relationship building
- Existing Oracle network
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful architectures for complex business requirements
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience of solution architecture including 3rd party vendor HCM products
- Experience of delivering to an agile cloud methodology
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top