Oracle Functional SME
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Oracle Federal Financial Functional Analysts will be the Oracle O2C Functional SME for Accounts Receivable (AR) and Order Entry Modules. Duties will include:
- Analyzing requirements with DHS Component Agencies, configure Oracle modules, and design Oracle RICEW.
- Independently conduct Oracle demonstrations and be responsible for Fit / Gap analysis.
- Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents.
- Drive all meetings with the customer and manage the analysis through design phases related to Oracle modules.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance.
- Very Strong in Oracle Federal Financials AR, OE Module of Oracle EBS Release 12.
- 6+ years of experience in complete life cycle of a complex Oracle Application project.
- Knowledge on DHS TRIO (DNDO, TSA and USCG) Project (PREFERRED 1+ years).
- Able to multitask and work across many cross functional and matrix teams.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Active Public Trust security clearance.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top