Oracle EBS Consultant - SCM
This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. They use in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7 to 10 years of experience in technical and functional Oracle E-Business Suite SCM implementations, preferably full-cycle - requirements, design, development, testing phases
- Manage the delivery of the projects tasks
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and to further advance client solutions
- Client facing and consulting experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Fluent level in English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Oracle EBS relevant certifications
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top