Oracle EBS Application/Database Administrator
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies.
The Oracle EBS Application/Database Administrator will join the Infrastructure Support Services team for a large Oracle Financials program supporting Federal Financials applications for DoD agencies. A strong Oracle technical experience and expertise in supporting large Oracle EBS R12.2 technical platforms for a complex Federal program.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Must possess IT-II security clearance a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit (NACLC) or Tier 3 (T3) at time of proposal submission.
- DFARS 252.239-7001 Information Assurance Contractor Training of IAT Level II and Certification, preferably in the computer environment (CE) of Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) or Oracle WebLogic Server 12c.
- Supported DoD or Oracle Federal shared service providers on an Oracle EBS R12.2 platform.
- Provide IT services in multiple areas (e.g., Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, etc), or a specific functional area.
- Administers and troubleshoots Oracle EBS Financial ERP, Oracle Database, Service Orient Architecture (SOA), Single-sign-On (SSO)/Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Hyperion, Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ), Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK), and Oracle Governance, Risk, and Compliance tools.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Implements Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC), Active Dataguard, Golden Gate, and database performance tuning within the Oracle EBS environment.
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top