Oracle Application and Integration Architect
IBM is at the forefront of the digital revolution; we are designing the future customer experiences, business models and digital platforms that will help our clients get to the future first. We mainly work in the areas of digital reinvention and innovation, digital commerce, cloud, mobile and and automation solutions. We work with a number of different software vendors where Oracle is one of the fastest growing in both their Integration Platform and Cloud solutions.
We are now looking for Oracle architects, with a background and experience from leading Oracle implementations - both functional and technical integrated solutions - and doing it in a leading role for delivery teams.
As an Oracle architect, we expect you to:
- Provide technical and functional leadership in Oracle implementation and architecture, to our customers
- Contribute a leading perspective on emerging technologies in highly available, global scale solutions
- Lead business development and sales activities together with sales organisations and customers
- Demonstrate a strong ability to learn new information and systems quickly, work successfully in diverse organizations and forge partnerships with peers, customers, and sub-contractors
- Travel to the customer 2-4/days per week to work closely with your customers and IBM colleagues
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Long Oracle software, architecure and implementation experience * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills * Experience in leading solutions and teams * Oracle Integration experience - hands-on and/or at architectural level * Ability to work independently and in a team environment * Eager to continuously embrace new challenges, able to perform without full experience and always interested in learning the new * Superior organizational, problem solving, and time management abilities * Thorough and analytical, with capability to apply logic to solve problems * Passionate about providing solutions to challenging problems
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
* Experience from other integration software like Mulesoft, IBM WebSphere etc. * Experience from other software solutions from vendors like SAP, Workplace, IBM , Salesforce etc.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top