OPS Buyer Procurement Turkish
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- •Executes the process of supplying goods; ensures smooth order flow, complying with standards for quality and deadlines
- •Locate new requisition for processing
- •Receives and reviews Purchase Requisition. Generates and transmits Purchase Order based upon information provided by the Sourcing Manager
- •Contacts the supplier to order the goods/services
- •The Operations Buyer receives a call or email request to expedite an order. Works with the Requester and Supplier to satisfy expediting request.
- •Receives and reviews purchase requisition or email request and makes the requested changes to the PO
- •Assists Requester on the return of products when help is requested.
- •Handles "blocked"invoices following agreed corporate procedures and applicable standards, investigates and resolves
- •Creates, develops & archives documentation for supplier parts of the supply chain
- •Requests offers, documents, etc. from suppliers as needed
- •Cooperates and helps other teams and agents in the local Procurement Center, to include: orders and requests processing, business controlling
We guarantee you:
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- Multisport, OK System
- cinema tickets, discounts
- private medical healthcare
- life insurance
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Turkish: (B2/C1),
- P2P knowledge,
- SAP proficient.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Turkish: (C1/C2)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top