Operations & Technical Support Specialist - MDM/O365 Engineer
The MDM/NWOW engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, and documenting modern, secure and efficient mobility solutions for business users across the Asia region.
He is also responsible for third level support and vendor escalations.
He will be driving the workplace projects involving mobile devices or cloud oriented technologies.
KEY OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Involved in design and implementation of workplace projects
- System Configuration & tuning of Windows client OS
- System Configuration & tuning of Enterprise Mobility Management tools (MS InTune,... )
- System Configuration & tuning of Microsoft Office365
- 3rd line support (troubleshooting, incident and change management)
- Prepare and execute planned maintenance/upgrades (security patching, operating system and tooling upgrades, ...)
- Industrialization of the Operational Processes.
- Develop and maintain Operational and Technical documentation
- Drive knowledge transfer to 1st and 2nd level support teams
- Ensure security and audit guidelines are correctly implemented
- Create, test and maintain service recovery procedures and plans.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines
- Excellent customer service orientation, including end-user support experience
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Needs to be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision.
- Searching to identify and implement process and/or technical continuous improvements.
- ITIL knowledge is recommended.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top