Operations Coordinator with German
IBM Technical Support Services' (TSS) mission is to become the largest and most successful provider of multi-vendor technical support services in the world. Our Multi-Vendor Support (MVS) Client Innovation Center (CIC) in Sofia, Bulgaria is building a trans-disciplinary team of Multi-Vendor Storage support specialists tasked with supporting our TSS clients and field engineers in any IBM country worldwide on a 24x7 basis. MVS Storage Remote Technical Support Specialists in this job role will have expertise in various multi-vendor storage technologies.
Your Role and Responsibilities
TSS Operations Coordinator is the first point of contact for customers raising hardware or SW service requests with IBM. The core activity involves receipt of customer issues by phone, e-mail or fax, and creation or update of either a HW or SW Service Request.
Operations coordinators will monitor an exception queue in the call management system and have the ability to search an extended range of information sources to validate entitlement to service. Issues must be resolved quickly and accurately in order to maintain customer satisfaction whilst protecting IBM from delivering non-contracted service.
The role will often require the person to investigate contract status with a range of different groups across IBM, including Sales Transaction Support (STS) and the customer account teams.
Coordinators are required to be flexible, and support the performance of other related tasks and activities as directed by Management, such as reporting and Issue escalation where necessary.
• Call processing
• Verifying customer entitlements
• Verifying and logging customer requests
• Monitoring incidents statuses
• Entering data and updating files
• Managing Queues
• Routing the call record to the appropriate provider of Service
• Maintaining relationship with customer via constant updates and reports
• Excellent spoken and written German language skills are essential to ensure a positive customer experience (B2 or C1).
• In addition, all candidates must have an excellent standard of spoken and written English as the working and social language of the call centre.
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
• Good typing and general IT skills.
• Independent, Self-motivated, Results orientated, Focused, Confident & Flexible.
• Able to prioritise, organise and work well within a team.
Please be aware that whilst the majority of work is conducted in normal business hours, we work in 24/7 shift environment, and there will be a requirement for OOH work including nights, weekends and holidays (There is a financial uplift for night shift).
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Excellent spoken and written German language skills are essential to ensure a positive customer experience (B2 or C1).
- In addition, all candidates must have an excellent standard of spoken and written English as the working and social language of the call center.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Good typing and general IT skills.
- Independent, Self-motivated, Results orientated, Focused, Confident & Flexible.
- Able to prioritise, organise and work well within a team.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's this unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge? Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible. Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top