Operational Buyer PTP (Procurement) French
What makes IBM BTO unique:
global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
flexibility: employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
diversity: different nationalities united in one team
initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
- purchase requisitions review according to defined checklist
- PO Creation and PO update
- Procurement Master Data Creation & Update
- handling PO Confirmations
- open PO Process Review (Expediting Deliveries)
- procurement Queries Resolution
- daily contact with vendors and requestors (phone/email)
We guarantee you:
regular job contract,
opportunity to work for international clients,
high possibility for self-development,
the opportunity to participate in training and language courses,
Multisport, OK System,
cinema tickets, discounts,
private medical healthcare,
an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Language skills: English and French fluent
- Very good analytical skills and attention to details
- Advanced skills using MS Office applications (Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated and well organized, can prioritize tasks
- Quick learner
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in using computer accounting systems (SAP)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top