Oncology Solutions Specialist
As a member of the Watson Health team you will join us in our mission to improve lives and give hope by delivering innovative solutions that address the world's most pressing health challenges through data and cognitive insights. With cognitive computing, we can see and analyze more data than ever before - and achieve more than we ever thought possible.
As a Watson Health Sales for Oncology you will be selling solutions that will transform healthcare with cognitive computing. You will be an industry expert, someone who is looked upon to lead the way and navigate change.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working with the world's leading companies to transform key business functions with data and cognitive insights
- Account planning and lead generation to identify additional contacts/buyers
- Defining and delivering the value proposition for cognitive solutions and data
- Leading the negotiation of pricing, terms and conditions, and other key agreement components
- Managing the client relationship from ideation to implementation
- Applying your functional and healthcare expertise and your passion to help our clients transform every part of their core business.
- Being part of a high performing team that is at the forefront of the cognitive computing era in Healthcare.
- Leading and closing large deals that require C-suite alignment and engagement.
Our team is looking for members who encompass the following:
- Proven high performing, experienced sellers who can engage with customers, build relationships and have the business acumen and strategic thinking to identify business challenges and how to solve them
- Compelling story tellers who can demonstrate the vision, power and scope of cognitive computing
- Ability to assess the territory potential, build a Go-To-Market (GTM) plan, and execute that plan
- Individuals with experience selling business analytics software, cognitive computing, natural language processing or artificial intelligence
- Individuals with experience selling to Integrated Delivery Systems and Independent Software Vendors
- Proven track record of selling to stake holders at the C-suite level
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and Services
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years of healthcare sales experience in Oncology and/or Genomics
- At least 5 years of management experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- More than 8 years of healthcare sales experience in Oncology and/or Genomics
- More than 8 years of management experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top