IBM Watson Marketing's AI & Insights team is creating the future AI-powered marketing. The Offering Management Program Director in this role will support our cutting edge Tealeaf business.
Tealeaf is the world's most trusted behavioral analytics engine, helping businesses create a digital presence that engages customers and keeps them coming back. Tealeaf helps our customers...
- Boost conversion: streamline your digital journey
- Increase revenue: enhance CX to drive loyalty
- Enhance profitability: help customers embrace low-cost digital channels
- Save time: visualize precise steps to optimize CX
Ideal candidates will be entrepreneurial, adaptable, analytical, persuasive, empathetic, tenacious and creative problem solvers. S/he will use these attributes, as well as experience in both business and technology to ensure the Tealeaf customers and prospective customers are able to easily use the product to understand their customers, growing revenue, cutting costs and improving customer satisfaction.
The OM Program Director also provides detailed direction on key technical and marketing tasks to launch an offering feature, offering, or collection of offerings in the portfolio. Accountable for key outcome metrics, including customer satisfaction, accessibility and revenue and profitability of assigned offering. When considering applicants for this role, we look for education and background in areas such as innovation, entrepreneurship, engineering, computer science, market/user research, design thinking, technology commercialization, business and go-to-market practices.
We are looking for candidates with experience relevant to product management, leading offering teams and in delivering business results. As the voice of the business and of users, the Offering Manager should demonstrate following experiences and attributes:
- Lead and inspire a team of offering managers dedicated to the Tealeaf offering
- Leverage research and direct customer interactions to understand customers and market needs. Use this understanding to create an offering value proposition that the entire extended team can use to make decisions critical to the success of the offering.
- Understanding of agile product management and engineering practices
- Deliver business results for key metrics in ownership area (revenue, margin, renewals, NPS)
- Develop and execute roadmaps, business models and go-to-market plans
- Lead functional program planning for ownership area
- Articulate market opportunities to the broader offering team
- Drive customer validation through beta programs and client meetings, confirming requirements are addressed by the delivered solution
- Collaborate closely with design and engineering to ship offerings
- Partner with and enable Sales, Marketing, Finance and Legal
- Define pricing, packaging, positioning. Measure and optimize results for key metric growth.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrated success in bringing large SaaS and on-prem offerings to market.
- Experience leading teams of product managers
- A history of delivering innovative marketing technology offerings
- A change agent who will champion strategic initiatives, partnerships and acquisitions
- A collaborative bias. Experience working with development leaders, product architects, product designers, and key customers
- An inquisitive nature and a willingness to identify changes and optimal paths forward
- Attention to detail and a willingness to push back when things don't seem quite right
- Work experience spanning both startups and large enterprises
- Preferred Work Location for this position is in San Francisco
- Ten years of product management experience
- An MBA degree or equivalent professional experience
- Both technology and professional experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Pragmatic Marketing certified
- Industry experience in Customer Experience, Voice of Customer or Analytics
- Cloud technologies and large scale transactional systems
- Master's degree
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top