IBM is currently hiring an Offering Manager for the IBM Z Software team.
Location: RTP, NC
Join a team of Offering Managers who manage IBM Z Management Software that enables the organizations to maintain the uptime and efficiency of IBM Z systems.
You will be given significant autonomy and ownership over a broad portfolio of software offerings which will have a meaningful impact on our customers and our financial results.
- Offering management leader for an important growing segment of a large software business
- People manager for team of offering managers
- Leader of offering team
- Defining markets
- Building business cases
- Driving new routes to market
- Ensuring offering and market readiness
- Innately driven to succeed, while also very collaborative.
- Intellectual curiosity in general and especially towards technology.
- Creative problem solver when deciphering client's complex problems.
- Positive, motivational, and inspiring.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 4+ years of experience in offering management
- At least 4+ years of experience in enterprise software
- Top notch communication skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with IBM Z.
- Experience in digital and channel go-to-market.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top