Node.js Runtime Developer
The main responsibilities of the team include:
- Develop and deliver code features and improvements to the Node.js community.
- Collaborate with research, development, performance and functional test teams situated across the globe on a daily basis.
- Interact with IBM middleware teams to expand IBM's Node.js enterprise solutions.
- Influence the design of future generation of hardware and OS/Kernel enhancements thorough collaboration with IBM hardware/OS teams.
- Software developers on the team will participate in all aspects of the software development process, from design to implementation, from testing to product delivery and support. Ideal candidates should feel comfortable working in a driven software development environment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree
- Basic knowledge in open-source community development processes and tools
- Demonstrates verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in software debugging at system level
- Experience with computer architecture and operating systems
- At least 6 months experience developing Node.js applications and npm modules.
- Basic knowledge in compiler development
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top