Network Support Specialist Level 2
- Brno, Czech Republic
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your day to day activities will include:
- Solving complex incidents & problems end to end
- Implementing diverse types of changes
- Interpreting intricate scenarios for your peers and customers
- Building stronger network infrastructures and being a part of a team who is changing the world
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
- Strong career opportunities
- Access to Hi-tech; MAC@IBM
- Above standard Medical Care
- Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics
- Global Travel and Life insurance
- Contribution to the Pension fund
- IBM stock purchase plan
• Join our Succeeding@IBM Program - a structured on-boarding and development program
• Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
• Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
• Benefit from mentoring and coaching
• Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
Please, take in consideration, that should your application be successful, our recruiters will contact you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven knowledge, experience in trouble-shooting, switching, routing
- At least 2 years of working experience in Networking
- Passion for a technical career path
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Cisco CCNA, CCNP or equivalent, other vendor certifications
- Working knowledge of ITIL - Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management.
- Experience with Software Defined Networking (SDN) based on Cisco ACI, Checkpoint/Cisco Firepower firewalls, F5 Load Balancers
- Experience with Network security, WAN
- Experience with Ansible automation would be an advantage
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top