Network Specialist with French
IBM Client Innovation Centre Brno provides high-value IT services and frameworks we have developed in our global network, bringing together an outstanding talent pool to help global leaders solve some of their most challenging problems. Therefore this is an ideal place where to use and develop your skills and potential.
Network Services is looking for talented people with a passion and desire to change the world and manage the backbones of the world economy using their intermediate and senior networking skills. You have a unique chance to become a part of the biggest, smartest, most stable and the most renowned IT company in the world, with more than 100 years of tradition.
Any Networking organization can promise you the opportunity to manage network devices; with Network Services Delivery @IBM not only will you have the opportunity to manage network devices, but also to grow your skills and knowledge of: cloud networking technologies, Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and in the near future containerization. We design, build and run leading edge solutions for Europe's most prestigious brands and corporations. The NSD team includes experts from all over the world, we want you to be a part of our successful and highly motivated team.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Drive incidents to resolution
- Complete change requests
- Proactive maintenance on customer's network infrastructure
- Building stronger network infrastructures and being a part of a team who is changing the world
What you need to be successful:
- Proven knowledge, experience in trouble-shooting , switching, routing
- At least 2 years of working experience in Networking
- Passion for a technical career path
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge of Vyatta, Fortigate, Palo Alto, F5 Big IP, VMWare NSX.
- Experience with Cisco (switches catalyst+nexus, ASA), Juniper (EX, SRX), F5 BIG IP, Checkpoint, Vyatta, VMWare NSX, Fortigate/Fortinet, Palo Alto
- Fluent French
As an IBM employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Relocation assistance in the amount of 15.000 CZK paid according to Relocation Assistance Policy (this package is conditional)
- Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
- Strong career opportunities
- Access to Hi-tech; MAC@IBM
- Above standard Medical Care
- Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics
- Global Travel and Life insurance
- Contribution to the Pension fund
- IBM stock purchase plan
- Join our Succeeding@IBM Program - a structured on-boarding and development program
- Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
- Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
- Benefit from mentoring and coaching
- Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
Please, take in consideration, that should your application be successful, our recruiters will contact you within 14 days.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor Degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Between 2 and 5 years' experience in a similar domain is preferable
- Operational Level in French. English language is mandatory. Dutch is a plus.
- Experience in network administration: LAN (cisco ACI, Cisco Catalyst and Nexus, WFI infoblox), WAN (MPLS, VPN..), IP routing Protocol (BGP/OSFP/EIGRP), Security(Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet, Paloalto, Bluecoat, F5, AVI ...), Log Management (Splunk)
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Visio, General knowledge of Windows/Linux and Scripting.
- Discipline, good proactivity, respect of planning, client orientation and solutions, analytical capacity
- Mandatory Flexibility : be available for business trip
- Capacity of team work and to be able to be flexible and independent
- Any certification is a plus (Cisco CCNA, CCNP...)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top