Network Engineering Security Analytics and Incident Response
This Network Security Analytics and Incident Response Engineer will
1) Perform analytics and data mining on IBM's operational network data contained within the Network Engineering's analytics data lake and InfrastructureNow to identify security issues.
2) Identify other sources of information pertinent to obtaining insight and arrange for access
3) Identify new analytic techniques and data element correlation methods
4) Engage with ATT, IBM CISO, other IBM organizations, Law Enforcement, Federal Agencies (for example, FBI or DHS) to take actions which identify and mitigate security incidents. In some cases the response actions are under scope of regulatory agencies.
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC or Sandy Springs, GA
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Deep and broad knowledge of security concepts, practices, security controls
- Experience in network architecture principles and practices, network operational skills and knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in
- Programming skills
- Data mining skills
- Incident management skills,
- Communication skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Certification in Networking
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top