Network and Security Administrator – IBM CIC
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for a Network and Security Administrator integrated to a team dedicated to a digital transformation on client's infrastructure in the context of missions for a client in sea transport business.
- Bring technical expertise on expected scope, installation, configuration, validation, capacity planning, automation and optimization of performances and resources
- Manage incidents resolution and last technical support
- Integrate new components from study to production
- Offer based on an indefinite-term employment contract which term is linked to a temporary assignment
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Ability to drive projects in international environment
- Strong drive on technical experts
- Expertise on CISCO, CISCO ACI and CISCO ASR and on Nexus materials
- Expertise in security and security rules Palo Alto
- Expertise on checkpoint cluster
- Expertise in load-balancing F5
- Expertise in SG Bluecoat SG
- Good autonomy for last level of technical support on major incidents
- Ability to work with high Service Level Agreements (SLA)
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
5 years as a network expert ideally in a large international environment.
Experience in High Availability technologies (HA, DRP/PRA)
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top