.NET Team Lead cum Architect
As a .Net Team Lead cum Architect, you will lead multiple scrum teams into managing client's IT web based applications and/or new development projects. You will be working closely with client's business users and IT division to deliver high value IT solutions that will fulfil their dynamic business requirements.
As a technical resource, you will be responsible in providing technical solution for business problems. You will assist the teams into identifying and resolving complex technical problems. You will drive teams into delivering high quality deliverables using various IT delivery framework and processes.
In this role, you may also be required to assist the client in assessment of various new technologies and/or tools.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least EIGHT (8) years of IT delivery experience
- Must have experiences in leading multiple technical teams using agile development methodology
- Familiar with various IT delivery frameworks and process
- Have experiences implementing/enforcing one or more delivery frameworks/process into teams
- Have experience in facilitation of business user sessions for business requirements gathering and translating them to technical solution
- Have experiences in performing work estimation, impact analysis, design, build and test
- Broad knowledge of frameworks/tools for custom web development, specializing in Microsoft technologies such as MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, MSSQL etc.
- Must have previous hands-on development experiences in enterprise scale web applications on multi-tiers platform.
- Strong understanding of system infrastructure (Server architecture, network architecture etc.)
- Strong understanding of service oriented architecture.
- Must be able to communicate in English fluently
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Related Agile certification is an advantage
- Have project management experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top