The position is suitable for candidates who have recently graduated in Computer Science or a related subject and have a basic understanding of the .NET framework. Alternatively the position is suitable for Graduate .NET Developer candidates with experience in either web application development (ASP.NET
using C#) or winforms / WPF development (C#.NET).
You can work from Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Working on complex software development projects
• Working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools will give you opportunity to enhance your skills and expertise in a dynamic multinational
What do you need for your success?
• Bachelor's or Master degree (Mathematics, Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Management)
• NET 2.0 - 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF, MVVM, Entity Data Framework, Design Patterns and Agile (Scrum / Kanban) knowledge
• Communication, Creativity, Problem Solving, Taking Ownership, Teamwork and Collaboration skills
• Fluent English ( German is an advantage)
• Flexibility to travel in Slovakia, as well as internationally
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top