As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a .NET Developer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- designing/developing the application interfaces for the client's solution
- collaborating with the project team to define and design interface components for the solution
- providing expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create custom information system
- sample deliverables are functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests, and documentation.
- developing on .Net platform using ASP, C#, SQL, Entity Framework, WCF, and MVC user interface development.
Please note: This position will be located onsite in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum three years of experience developing .NET web-based applications
- Hands-on, working knowledge ofthe following products: .Net Framework, Aspose, .NET, Telerik DevCraft, JetBrains ReSharper, SQL Server, GitLab/Mattermost
- Experience with engaging diverse stakeholder groups, and collaborating with system users to elicit requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, professional documentation
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience
- US DoD Secret Clearance
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Mobile application development
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and DevOps
- Experience with scrum teams and agile delivery
- Test automation
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top