Multi-Vendor Services Client Solution Executive
• Oversee and manage TSS sales pipeline from demand generation to contract closure by working closely with client facing sellers, solution design experts to achieve sales results in assigned territory/accounts
• Personally take responsibility to develop TSS business, cultivate trusted relationship with CIOs/IT Directors/LoB(line of business) Executives and closure of large/complex deals (focus Multi-Vendor Services/ Annuity business) at assigned focused accounts/Territory
• Provide insights on demand and uncover client's specific requirements for effective promotion of specific TSS solutions
• Take the role of TSS virtual leader in assigned territory, personal leadership potential is the key for success
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10+ years experience in IT Services industry
- At least 8+years IT services company (or system integration company) sales or pre-sales experience
- Fluent English and Chinese
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in selling Multi-Vendor Services or Managed Services is preferred
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top